Monday, June 30, 2008

Nailed it!


There's something about nailhead that really gets me psyched. Personally, my style is fairly informal, but I love the tailored formality of naihead...it just gives a little more style to an otherwise boring piece. I also love that although it's formal and tailored, it's really just nails...and I love that bit of industrial flavor. You'll see nailhead trim everywhere and on everything, but I'm dedicating this post to my friend Melissa who has been looking specifically for an upholstered headboard. This classically styled one from Ballard Designs is perfect, comes in a variety of fabrics and you can even send your own fabric in! If you're more of a DIYer, then just purchase an upholstered piece or use an existing piece and add your own nailhead. Check out this site for all kinds of decorative nailhead options!

No comments: