Thursday, September 6, 2007

Freakin Great Mirrors!


I've been singing the praises of this warehouse downtown, Olde Good Things, ever since I discovered their treasure trove of antiques, particularly their mirrors created from vintage tin ceiling tiles. Not only are they fabulous and unique, but they bring me back to my years in NYC when the very best apartments (in my opinion), however dilapidated, had uneven hardwood floors, exposed brick and tin ceiling tiles! I've used these mirrors in several projects, and my clients freak out over them. In the photo above of my client's nest in Hermosa Beach, I used two different styles in the same white finish to mix it up a bit. If you're wondering where to get that fantastic sink console...it was designed by yours truly. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess that would mean that a certain massive apartment on Grand Street and Wooster was among those best apartments.