Friday, September 7, 2007

Bathroom Mini Facelift


Before













After



Not that I will claim this as the most
"wow" before and after of all time, but I wanted
to illustrate the effect that something as minimal as changing the tile can make quite a difference. The dark linoleum had been there for over twenty years and after the installation of a new lighter colored toilet, my client wanted to tweak a few things to make it all flow together. Although it's hard to tell in these photographs, in addition to changing out the floor, we also repainted the door to brighten up the room as well. My client was not up for the effort of a total bathroom makeover, but both she and I were happy with the mini "face lift". My fabulous tile guy, Andre Richie (626.926.1769), got in and out in two days-almost instant gratification!

No comments: