Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm back baby.


After a long long sabbatical I have decided to return to the Nest Interiors blog.  It seems, via google analytics, that folks are still checking out the site.  I would guess that content from two years ago is not especially interesting, so I'll give you a little taste of 2010.  To fill you in, I have moved from Los Angeles to Chicago and am no longer running my design business full time.  I have one project that I am working on after hours and a day job outside the industry.  This didn't exactly happen by choice, but it is what it is.  Although I am not immersed in design daily as a profession, I still have a crazy passion for it.  I hope to pass that onto you to enjoy.  As always, I am happy to answer design questions and queries via the comment section.

No comments: