Monday, September 1, 2008

Hard Labor Day.


In honor of Labor Day, I am, in fact, laboring insteading of barbequing/going to the beach/drinking. Luckily, I'm enjoying the project I'm working on so it's not really work to me....did you believe that? I didn't. Anyworkaholic, I've been meaning to post this killer Cooper's Draftsman Stool from Wisteria since forever, so now I'm finally doing it. I want to buy these in bulk and put them everywhere I can put seating...and by bulk I mean 4, since my place is tiny. If you have a dining table-use them with that. If you have a corner that needs a cool stool-use them there. If you have an outdoor space-use them in that space. In short, buy these and use them. If you're wondering why I'm so weird about these stools it's because a) I'm a designer and this is the old fashioned draftsman stool...obviously b) I have more than just a passing crush on anything industrial looking and c) it's pretty cheap for something so awesome. Because I love these so much, I am adding them to my faux wedding registry.


Happy Labor Day-throw down a brat and a Bud for me.

No comments: